Türkiye Scholarships is a government funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students to pursue a full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey. Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies. Apart from providing educational opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Turkey offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
- University and program placement
- Monthly Stipend: 700 TL per month
- Tuition Fee
- Once-off Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One year Turkish Language Course
- Length of award: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4-6 years (depending on the normal duration of the program).
- Programs open for application are: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs.
- Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at bachelor’s, masters and doctoral levels.
- Other programs such as Research Scholarships, Success Scholarships, and KATİP have different application periods and are announced regularly on their website and social media channels.
All candidates must submit the following documents during the online application:
- A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport.
- A recent Photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application).
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification).
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for Ph.D. applicants only).
Deadline is February 20, 2019