Türkiye Scholarships is a government funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students to pursue a full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey. Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies. Apart from providing educational opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Turkey offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
- University and program placement
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master’s: 950 TL per month
- Ph.D.: 1400 TL per month
- Tuition Fee
- Once-off Return Flight Ticket
- Health Insurance
- One year Turkish Language Course
- Length of award:
- Master’s: 1 year Turkish Language course + 2 years
- Ph.D.: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
All candidates must submit the following documents during the online application:
- A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport.
- A recent Photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application).
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification).
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation.
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application).
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS etc. if required by the chosen university & program).
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program).
- A research proposal and an example of your written work(for Ph.D. applicants only).
Deadline is February 20, 2019