Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Responsible for managing and developing all aspects of FMN business relationship/performance with Dealers to ensure KPI objectives are met.
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with the Dealer to achieve 100% of the agreed objectives.
- Manage the retail redistribution team and ensure all teams deliver against their monthly KPIs.
- Coach the redistribution team, working closely with the Area Sales Manager to ensure that training is embedded.
- Conduct surveys, gather and report market and competitive intelligence to assist in Managements’ decision making.
- Ensure agreed SOPs are strictly adhered to.
- B.Sc or HND
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organisation.
The Person Must:
- Be self-motivated.
- Have good people management skills.
- Be self-driven and target oriented.
- Be a good negotiator.
Application Closing Date