- Design graphics for marketing materials, marketing campaigns, and publications across all channels for entities.
- Design all marketing materials, website content, and publications for accuracy, branding, and compliance with the organization’s brand architecture.
- Manage the company’s digital assets including the social media platforms.
- Monitor and report trends in social media tools, applications, design and strategy as relates to company’s image.
- Create contents for all campaigns and public relations activities.
- Research and develop valuable contents for the company’s online presence.
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or related discipline.
- Must be a FEMALE with Digital Marketing Certification.
- Must be Proficient in Speaking the Igbo Language.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
Competencies / Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent Creative Skills and Graphics Designing.
- Proficient in Researching.
- Copy Writing.
- Good team player and self-motivator.
- Sound knowledge of Web and Digital Marketing Technologies (HTML, Google Analytics, Squarespace, Adwords, BenchMark).
- Excellent use of social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.
- Marketing Analytics.
- Content Development.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms. Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Social Media Officer” as the subject of the role.
Application Deadline 8th February, 2019