Department: Enterprise Risk Management Group
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa, and the world.
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa, and the world.
- The Risk Analyst will provide support to the Risk Manager in implementing risk policies and processes across the organisation and work closely with all Departments/Units across The Exchange.
- Identify and assess risks at The Exchange, and recommend suggestions on how to safeguard the Exchange against such risks.
- Support the Risk Manager in the implementation and review of the enterprise-wide risk and governance framework. Assist in monitoring risk performance at the Exchange.
- Assist to maintain the risk register for all departments of the Exchange and develop in conjunction with relevant business units, controls for managing identified risks.
- Provide assistance in developing new risk policies and updating existing policies and procedures.
- Support the integration of ERM to the Exchange’s strategic plan, and align strategic goals to performance metrics, compliance data, and other necessary factors.
- Support the Risk Manager in implementing the ERM Framework and conduct risk assessments on strategic initiatives.
- Support the Risk Manager in implementing a robust risk reporting procedure to ensure risks are reported/escalated to the appropriate level within the Exchange.
- Support the Risk Manager in the development and implementation of an annual plan for managing risks at the Exchange.
- Assist in the provision of support, education, and training to staff to build risk awareness within the Exchange.
- Maintain a cordial relationship with all internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant degree in, Accountancy, Finance, Economics, Statistics Business Administration or a similar field, with 4-7 years’ experience in risk management
- Evidence of progress in Professional Qualification will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Risk Management, Internal Control, Compliance, Information Security
- Knowledge of Business Continuity principles and practices.
- Analytical Thinking
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Attention to Detail
- Decision Making
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
- Time Management
Deadline is February 21, 2019