Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know-how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
- We are looking for a Project Engineer as head of a fuel import facility for tankers in Lagos. The plant consists of a quenching bridge for unloading various fuels and a one-point feeder, both designed for ships with a dead weight of 50,000 tonnes (DWT).
- Operation and maintenance of the fuel import system
- Project management
- Procurement of spare parts and complete components
- Subcontractor Management
- Customer contact
- Diplom-Ingenieur (m / f), preferred in the field of Mechanical Engineering
- Several years of professional experience in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry
- Experience in the energy sector is an advantage
- Basic knowledge API, ASTM, ISO, AWS
- Good computer skills (Office package, Project)
- English language skills (fluent)
- A performance-based allowance and expatriation allowances with a low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Accommodation is provided
- Medical care on site
- Please indicate your available period in the cover letter)
- We look forward to meeting you. Please use the possibility of online application and send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, certificates).
Deadline: Not Specified