CrowdForce is an offline and online agent distribution network, that operates with mobile technology to bridge the gap between the underserved and financial, digital and crypto services.
- Crowd Force is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We empower micro businesses to Drive Mass Adoption of Digital, Crypto and Financial Services to the next billion under-served population in their communities.
- You will lead a team of professionals to Manage CrowdForce’s Financial Inclusion Platform as a product with the aim of increasing profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning with the under-served population in their communities.
- You will be the key person for developing business development strategies focused on brand and financial growth and arranging business development meetings with prospective clients and/or partners.
- If you are a strategic individual with a growth-focus mindset, we would like to meet you.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee the life-cycle of the Product from Development to Growth.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Know customer needs through research and market data.
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability.
- Assess competition by comparing products.
- Create product marketing communications objectives.
- Work with the marketing & communications team to create product sales strategies.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Manage the product team, including coaching and disciplinary actions, planning, monitoring and job appraisal.
- Be the Expert on everything about the Product including its unit economics.
- Approve Travel, Cost and Expenses of the Product Team.
- Source, negotiate and close deals with reliable partners. Prioritizing a good mix between quality and best price.
- Leverage companies’ network through the C-suite and external stakeholders to achieve results where necessary.
- Continue professional and technical education, attending workshops, seminars, etc.
- Ensure that service delivery meets agreed service levels.
- Diagnose service delivery problems and initiate actions to maintain or improve levels of service.
- Serve as the liaison between the company and the customer and ensure dispatch of all correspondence to the customer and the follow-up of all correspondences and initiatives.
- Maintain contact with agents, customers and stakeholders throughout to ensure satisfaction and determine their needs.
- A B.Sc in Business Development, Economics, Finance, Marketing or equivalent role.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Previous experience in financial inclusion services.
- Experience with design and implementation of the business development strategy.
- Experience in agency banking or microfinance is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of product management and product development.
- Seasoned knowledge of the IT / Finance industries.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Able to communicate ideas clearly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a filled copy of the “Crowd Force Employment Application Form” and an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the role you are applying for in the subject.
Deadline is February 18, 2019