Job ID: 23
Department: Network Services Divison
ipNX is an integrated info-communications company focused on providing every person, every home and every business in Nigeria with world-class information, communication and entertainment services.
Purpose of the Job
- The Product analysts carry out market research to identify new opportunities for existing products and developing new products ideas.
- He/she will interview customers to discuss their future product requirements, and they review published research reports to identify gaps in the market that their company could meet.
- Establishing market requirements provides a framework that enables product development team to prepare design proposals based on fact, rather than guesswork.
- They analyze their own products and those of competitors, comparing performance and features with current market requirements.
- Product analysis provides the product team with a benchmark for new product performance.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Submit/review a product strategy and roadmap for Voice and Wi-Fi
- Submit a product review on existing products (FOS, Voice, Wi-Fi, Data services) One per quarter
- Develop a survey per Quarter, analyze and share the results of the survey with key stakeholders.
- Use analytics (website, social media, and company CRM) to gather customer needs
- Determine why customers churn by calling and visiting churned customers, checking customer habits and defining customer
- Visit events and venues where deployment is made. And report customer feedback(Needs and complaints)
- Generate, update and submit intelligence report weekly
- Attend conferences and events related to product and sector
- Develop pricing model quarterly
- Submit product price reviews and projection quarterly
- Hold product training and briefs for sales staff Quarterly
- Propose a sales incentive and promotion scheme that will drive an increase in sales
- Develop product communication plan/strategy and share with Line Manager and other stakeholders.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- B.Sc in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines.
- Understanding Communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality with Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence, CRM competence, including Visio.
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the telecoms space; knowledge of the market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities.
- Customer Focused
- Ability to conduct market research
- Action oriented
- Result Driven
- Cultivate Innovation
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas
- Time Management
- Self Development
Deadline is February 28, 2019