Mobtech is an indigenous leading retail company for affordable and durable mobile phones, computers, accessories, and various types of Electronics. We don’t just sell electronic gadgets, we provide after sales support that is comparable to the international market standard.
- Develop, hone and execute new improved procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing
- Evaluate and enhance our operations in local spend while researching and prospecting developments in global spend
- Delegate tasks and supervise the work of purchasing and procurement agents across all departments
- Manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify the senior management team of any possible obstacles to ideal efficiency
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks
- Coordinate deliveries
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting required (MBA preferred).
- 0-2 years’ experience in procurement or purchasing.
- Excellent managerial and training skills.
- Multilingual preferred.
- Candidates should be resident in Lagos.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the job title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline is February 28, 2019