Application Closing Date
30th January, 2019.
Insiteful Solutions is a wholly owned Nigerian Firm established to provide Talent Acquisition & Development, Human resource management, Human Capital Management, HR Systems setup, HR Project Management and business advisory consultancy services uniquely tailored for the Nigerian business environment. We offer flexible and innovative services to address key compliance issues, control costs, and streamline processes through the provision of people management, human capital development, and strategic business advisory consultancy services.
- Three firms in Abuja are looking to hire PR & Business Development Interns to work from their offices in Abuja.
- Promote awareness of the company via appropriate Public relations activities
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings
- Generate and send required marketing and sales reports to supervisor as and when required
- Carry out any other assigned duties as and when they arise
- Sell the company’s services/products and increase number of clients (potential and existing clients)
- Establish and maintain existing clients and potential clients relationships
- Responsible for identifying potential clients and strategic business partners
- Set up meetings between clients and principal officers as required
- Develop presentations and proposals for current clients and new business pitches.
- Conduct customer surveys regularly and ensure service delivery is consistent and maintained at established standards.
- Identify and resolve client concerns (escalate as required)
- Number of up-sell of services to existing customer base (80% up-sell of services)
- No of successful online and offline marketing campaigns successfully created (minimum of 3 campaigns per quarter within 20% increase in sales after campaign
- Actual sales generation vs assigned sales targets
- Number of new customers vs existing customer base (80% increase expected)
- Number of marketing letters, pamphlets and sales packages distributed to assigned geographical location with proof of receipt of documents tendered back
Key Skills & Qualifications
- A passion and flair for sales, marketing, branding and public relationships
- High analytical
- Good with social media and offline interactions
- A Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Public Relations is desired but not essential
- Relevant formal or informal work experience