Bosch Africa – Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new. Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
- Maintenance and repair of corded and cordless power tools.
- Review and interpretation of technical drawings – Mechanical and Electrical.
- Maintenance of rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions and suggesting improvement methods and techniques.
- Troubleshooting and identification of the needed parts for repairs and replacements.
- Instaling, Testing and repairing equipment as well as fixing tools independently.
- Measuring tools and Calibration – Rotation Laser and Optical Level.
- Maintenance and repair of heavy duty hammer up to 27kg.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Attending to the needs of the customer whenever required.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Good university degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering.
- 2 Years Experience in a comparable organization in a marketing/sales environment.
- Agility and willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to understand technical backgrounds.
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently prioritize tasks.
Application Closing Date