Titilayo Odus & CO. Limited is a foremost provider of Logistics, Supply Chain Management and training services.
- Plan warehouses and distribution centers for efficiency in both operations and capacity.
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery.
- Coordinate and track the movement of goods through logistic pathways.
- Execute a logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule.
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of OND/B.sc in and any relevant field.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Organization skills.
- Ability to contribute individually to a greater goal.
- Planning skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2019.