Deadline: January 29, 2019
This program has been designed for experienced managers and practitioners and decision makers in their respective organization who will be working in some capacity as a leader, change agent, or facilitator in promoting global development or on G20 agenda-setting. The intensive three-week program will include an overview of Korea’s development experiences, Development Policy and G20 agenda issues such as quality infrastructure, climate change & green growth, sustainable development, international trade, aging population, 4th industrial revolution and
strengthening the financial system.
All program fees have been waived and all participants will be entitled to roundtrip airfare, housing, meals and a modest stipend while attending the program.
- This program has been designed for experienced managers and practitioners of G20 countries and developing countries.
- They welcome applicants from both G20 and non-G20 countries who are interested in Korea’s development experience and G20 issues including global infrastructure, climate change, sustainable food, green growth, trade and strengthening the financial system, etc.
- Each applicant should possess a minimum of three years of work experience or be at the middle manager level in his/her current field.
- Given the heavy emphasis on cultivating a peer learning community, participants should be motivated to share professional experiences and challenges.
- A strong proficiency in the English language is required as all courses and coursework will be conducted in the English language.