Application Closing Date
Rescue Technologies company is a foremost provider of technically enhanced Emergency and Medical services solutions.
- Installing and configuring computer systems.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking staff/clients through a series of actions – either face-to-face or over the telephone.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Finding solutions to problems, be it through creating a desktop short cut or fixing a major fault on the operating system.
- Replacing parts as required.
- Providing support documentation, including procedural documentation.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Running network applications to support system and users.
- Supporting new applications.
- Setting up new users.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with strangers in their premises to make necessary repairs (contract businesses);
- Testing/evaluating new technology.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Graduate of Computer science or related field
- Completed NYSC