- Usual Day to day Internal Auditing to ensure financial/business/commercial prudence and governance/compliance to statutory and internal guidelines in force.
- Ensure the daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts are checked and prudence verified.
- All related IA reports sent are carrying real observations/findings specifying business impact/effect, implications, IA opinion/suggestion, auditee’s feedback along with the time limit for preventive/corrective actions/measures.
Qualification & Experience
- HND in Accounts & Member of I-CAN (A qualified Chartered Accountant) with 5 years minimum experience in Internal Audit in Manufacturing Registered limited liability companies.
- Internal Audit Report Writing and Knowledge of Tally / ERP systems working – must.
- Financial Analytic Skills
- Presentation/Report Writing skills
- Communication & Organizational skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com with the position as the subject line.
Application Closing Date