Location: Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
- The Intern Pharmacist is responsible for providing competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs in relation to drugs.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Counsel patients’ on the use of their drugs.
- Carry out drug compounding/extemporaneous preparations as prescribed by the Doctors after due consultation with the Senior Pharmacist.
- Collating data for weekly reports.
- Must review investigations to show evidence-based medicine practice.
- Must have a current provincial license to practice Pharmacy from the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria.
- Knowledge of the basics in Pharmacology of various drugs, disease and usual treatment.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
- Salary in line with industry standard.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their word doc CV
to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline is February 26, 2019