Job title: Human Resources and Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: Founder, Chief Operating Officer
The client is an off grid energy subsidiary for a well-established engineering and energy servicing conglomerate based in Lagos, Nigeria with top tier clients.
We’re currently seeking an HR & Admin Officer to join the team and support the day-to-day activities of the Human Resources Department. The HR & Admin officer must have the passion, skills and drive to work closely with the Founder and Chief Operating Officer towards the execution and scaling of an off-grid energy business.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate:
- Must be familiar with all HR functions and make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Process employee’s data.
- Update company policies and assist in the hiring process.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Operating Officer.
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:-
- BSc Degree in Human Resources or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in a structured HR & Admin unit.
- Proven working experience as an HR & Admin officer.
- Proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Outstanding presentation, managerial, reporting, and communications skills.
- High numeracy skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while being able to execute with attention to detail.
Benefits and compensation
In addition to working directly at a high level with experienced business leaders in an industry defining company, you’ll receive industry competitive salary and benefits.
Deadline is March 5, 2019