Location: Amsterdam, NL, 1046 BA
Heineken International – Established in 1864 by the Heineken family, HEINEKEN has a long and proud history and heritage as an independent global brewer. We brew quality beers, build award-winning brands and are committed to enthusing consumers everywhere.
Today, Heineken is the number one brewer in Europe and the number three brewer by volume in the world. With recent acquisitions in Africa, India, Asia, and Latin America, we are continuing to increase our presence within emerging markets, which will contribute to our ongoing growth.
A journey awaits
- We will provide you with a truly global experience, designed for our fully internationally mobile leaders of tomorrow that will be a valuable team member from their very first day. The programme kicks off on the 2nd of September (2019) with an exciting introduction week at the home of HEINEKEN, Amsterdam. Afterwards, each International Graduate will set off on their journey with three one-year assignments, exploring our operating companies, different cultures and experiencing multiple areas within your chosen function.
Choose your path
- At HEINEKEN, we believe that most of the learning happens by hands-on experience across our business. By working in different markets and cultures, you will stretch yourself in the world of HEINEKEN. Our senior leaders commit themselves to support you through the journey, and each Graduate will benefit from a mentoring relationship to guide you through your experience. Also, we’ll invite you several times back to Amsterdam to meet your peers and take part in stimulating workshops. You are in the driver’s seat, we help you fulfil your potential.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for learning agile graduates that show us where we should go next. You are an ideal candidate if you are self-sufficient, aspirational, open to feedback and bold enough to take ownership wherever you are. If you value passion for quality, enjoyment of life and respect for people and for our planet, then you can have great success here.
- Have a degree or will graduate by September 2019 – preferably a Masters degree.
- Have a degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Marketing or any similar field.
- Have no more than 2 years of professional work experience in February 2019 (voluntary and internships do not count).
- Be at least fluent in English – preferably multilingual.
- Have the ambition to have an international career at HEINEKEN together with a genuine interest in other cultures – preferably already lived abroad.
- 7th of November 2018 – 10th of February 2019: Send in your application with your resume and show us what you are made of.
- 11th of February 2019 – 20th of February 2019: Be invited to the Take-Off. In addition to completing various online assessments, you will learn more about the HEINEKEN story, discover our unique culture and hear from International Graduates about their adventures.
- 11th of March 2019 – 29th of March 2019: Meet some of our great employees in a digital face-to-face interview.
- 6th of May 2019 – 17th of May 2019: Be invited to our Assessment Centre at the home of HEINEKEN, Amsterdam.
- People are in the heart of our company. Next, to meaningful work, we believe it is important that you are satisfied with your remuneration, and that it motivates you in relation to your development and performance.
- Salary according to market conditions, plus additional allowances.
- Private health insurance.
- Flights and Immigration support.
- 30 leave days per assignment, excluding national holiday.
- Attach your resume with the application.The application deadline is February 10, 2019.
- Cover letter is not required – and will not be read.
- Application is not open for HEINEKEN employees, with exception of interns.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2019.