Location: Allen-Ikeja, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
HealthPlus Limited – Our sister company, CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
- The Healthcare Assistant will work under the direct supervision of the Pharmacist to serve customers appropriately and sensitively and to assist in the efficient and effective running of the Pharmacy.
- Administration, Banking, Hospitality, Retail, Sales.
- Admin, Office & Support, Bookkeeping, Health / Fitness / Beauty, Healthcare, Hospitality, Retail, Sales.
- Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager.
- Handling the point-of- Sales (POS) system during your shift as Cashier.
- Reconciliation of sales during your shift.
- Reconciliation of Petty Cash.
- Housekeeping: Keeping your allotted section clean and tidy, well stocked, with regular expiry date checks.
- Assisting the Manager to ensure adequate change in the Naira denominations and adequate shopping bags in all sizes.
- Attending periodic meetings called by Management.
- Submitting periodic reports as assigned.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned to the position.
- Faithfully discharging all duties according to laid down standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Minimum of an OND is an added advantage.
- Experience in a Pharmacy is an added advantage.
- Enthusiastic individual with the Willingness to learn.
- Friendly and matured disposition.
- Good customer service skills.
- An ability to respond to medical queries in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Controlling the stock of pharmaceutical materials and equipment.
- Assisting in the sale of OTC medicines and providing information to customers on symptoms and products.
- Participating in health promotion.
- Interacting and working with people.
- Able to empathize and show genuine concern for the welfare of customers.
- Ability to treat others with respect.
- Conscientious, motivated and willing to learn.
- Committed and professional in attitude.
- Being personally effective.
- Upholding Quality and Continuous Improvement.
- Making decisions and solving problems.
- Ensuring health and safety.
Deadline is April 4, 2019