Telinno Consulting Limited is the leading Telecoms Service Provider in West Africa, specializing in Design, Roll Out, Management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator offers best in class service to its customers while maximizing return on its network infrastructure investment. Telinno’s team of experienced engineers has successfully delivered its full range of services to a wide range of cellular operators around the world.
- Opportunity exists for the above named position, who will be responsible for protecting the assets of our organisation and ensure compliance with internal procedures.
- Evaluate the adequacy of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement audit plans of projects and business processes, application systems, and general controls.
- Conduct Post project cost and schedule evaluation for profitability and revenue assurance.
- Monitor Financial Reporting compliance with relevant State and Federal laws.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Guide integration of Enterprise Risk Management with Other Organizational Planning and Management Activities.
Competencies & Work Experience:
- Minimum Eight (8) years requisite experience in a similar role, two (2) of which should be at Managerial level.
- Knowledge of Legal and Financial Systems.
- Documentation and Record Keeping.
- Attention to Detail.
- Analysis and Critical Thinking.
- Ability to think objectively, have strong ethical standards, as well as high levels of integrity to adhere to regulations and compliance, are very necessary.
Educational & Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ Degree/HND in Accounting, Finance or related courses.
- Chartered Member ACCA or ICAN.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2019.