Job title: Foundation Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: Founder, Chief Operating Officer
Expected Start Date: Q2 2019
The client is a Non-Profit Social Enterprise situated in Lagos whose aim is to contribute to the development of Africa by catalyzing innovative development and transformation of women, the arts and education.
We’re currently seeking a Foundation Manager with the passion, skills and drive to work closely with the Founder and Chief Operating Officer towards the execution and scaling of her enterprise.
The Foundation Manager needs to be able to work independently and take ownership of the management of the Foundation.
The ideal candidate will:-.
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Create and manage long-term goals.
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Write program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze program risks.
- Work on strategy with the marketing team
- Other responsibilities, as agreed with the Chief Operating Officer
Who we’re looking for
The ideal candidate MUST possess:-
• Bachelor degree or Master degree in business or related field.
• Proven experience in program management Proven Experience in Similar role of not less than 3years is a MUST
• Proven stakeholder management skills.
• Proven experience managing a team.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Proven experience in project management.Ability to think strategically and creatively while being able to execute with attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed and self-motivated
- Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline:- 27th March 2019.