Job title: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: Founder, Chief Operating Officer
Expected Start Date: Q1 2019
The client is an off grid energy subsidiary for a well-established engineering and energy servicing conglomerate based in Lagos, Nigeria with top tier clients.
We’re currently seeking a Financial Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. The Financial Analyst must be have the passion, skills and drive to work closely with the Founder and Chief Operating Officer towards the execution and scaling of an off grid energy business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Consolidate and analyzing financial data, taking into account
company’sgoals and financial standing
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Research and analyse financial information to help
companymake well informeddecisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications
- BSc Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience with an ICAN certification.
- Proven working experience as a financial analyst
- Experience in the Investment banking industry or consulting industry would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communications skills
- High numeracy skills
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while being able to execute with attention to detail
Benefits and compensation
In addition to working directly at a high level with experienced business leaders in an industry defining company, you’ll receive industry competitive salary and benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above criteria should use the link below.