Deadline: 8 April 2019
Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy Scholarshipsafter the founder of Sciences Po in order to attract the very best international students from outside of the European Union who are first time applicants and who have been admitted to an Undergraduate or Master’s programme offered at the University.
The Emile Boutmy Undergraduate Programme can take different forms ranging from €3,000 to €12,300 for 3 years of undergraduate study. On an exceptional basis, a scholarship of €19,000 may be granted to cover the three years of College.
- Eligible students are those, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
- This scholarship is awarded based on factors of excellence and according to the type of profile sought for this programme. Social criteria are also taken into account.
- Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile-Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
- Students will also be required to include proof of income and documents explaining their family situation. For the academic year 2019-2020.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.