Somotex Nigeria limited is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. Established in 1997, Somotex is run by experienced professionals in the industry. Our business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Call handling- communicating regularly with customers via phone, mail, and face to face.
- Call registration and its allocation to service engineers.
- Data entry on the system and on customer complain register book.
- Preparation of Sukam monthly report and collation of branch monthly report.
- Preparation of replacement document for approval.
- Coordinating with teammates both in Lagos and in the branches.
- Sukam service revenue generation (annual maintenance contracts and non-warranty repairs.
- Follow up and feedback.
- Proper filling and documentation.
- Minimum educational standard: OND/B.SC/HND
- Minimum Working Experience: 1 Year related experience
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn a high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident and determined.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Deadline is February 13, 2019