Hult Prize Foundation is leading a generation to change the world. It’s a pioneering approach from student to entrepreneur. The Hult Prize methodology focuses on launching disruptive social enterprises that are impact centered, profit-minded, and market driven.
The Regional Summits provide students from around the world an opportunity to showcase their innovative ideas, learn from their peers and be inspired by a generation of young people who are committed to changing the world through business. The very best startups represented at each summit secure a spot in the world’s largest accelerator for impact at the Hult Castle in the U.K.
- Be part of an international community of changemakers.
- Get leadership training and networking with vibrant youth and business leaders to become a social entrepreneurship leader in your country.
- Access to Hult Prize Regional Summit, an exclusive event for changemakers from around the world taking place in Abuja.
- Opportunity to bring Hult Prize to your university as a Campus Director.
- Applicants must be between 16-25 years.
- Reside in Nigeria.
- Show a strong commitment to the values and principles of volunteerism.
- Have respect for diversity and willingness to work in a multicultural environment.
- Want to make an impact in your society and the world as an entrepreneur.
Deadline is February 28, 2019