Deadline: February 3, 201
The Fellowship is a multi-disciplinary approach on how to tackle climate change and energy transformation globally through practical lessons, academic training, and one-on-one coaching. A small group of four to six fellows is invited to come to the Agora Energiewende office in Berlin,
Germany. Over the course of six weeks, the fellows have the unique opportunity to learn directly from in-house energy experts on why, how and when an independent organization can support the energy
- 40 hours of teaching sessions.
- 40 hours individual reading in preparation for each session.
- 10 hours of one-on-one mentoring.
- 10 study tours in and around Berlin, including executive leadership seminars at the LEAD.
- Academy, focused field visits, seminars, and discussions with key German stakeholders.
- Access to the EnerTracks alumni network.
- Financial support, including a travel grant, fully-covered living accommodations, fully covered transportation tickets, a daily stipend for food, and available office space.
- Applicants should be a national of one of the eligible countries (List of Eligible Countries)
- Be currently employed and with at least two years of professional experience at the time of application.
- Be in the ages of 25-35 years.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited university, in economics, environmental.
- science, engineering, political science, or similar (Master’s degree preferred).
- A strong understanding of power systems, energy economics, and climate and energy policy.
- Familiarity with policy instruments and energy transition policy processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to think conceptually and globally about a broad range of climate change and energy transformation issues.
- Adaptable and resilient in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and humility.
To apply for the Fellowship Programme, please prepare the following documents in English:
- letter of motivation
- curriculum vitae / resume
- In the letter of motivation, please explain why you would like to be considered for this fellowship and present a domestic energy transformation topic which you would like to explore with your mentor while in Berlin, Germany.
- Please upload your application in a single PDF file here. Please use the following wording to name your PDF file: “application_spring_fellowship_enertracks_surname_name”