Job title: Administrative Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: Founder, Chief Operating Officer
Expected Start Date: Q2 2019
The client is a Non-Profit Social Enterprise situated in Lagos whose aim is to contribute to the development of Africa by catalyzing innovative development and transformation of women, the arts and education.
We’re currently seeking for an Administrative Executive with the passion, skills and drive to work closely with the Founder and Chief Operating Officer towards the execution and scaling of her enterprise.
The Administrative Executive needs to be able to work independently and should be capable of managing the overall daily office operations of the enterprise.
The ideal candidate will:-.
- Provide general office administrative duties to employees in the firm
- Provide general office maintenance
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Filing of documents and other paper work
- Maintain diary, travel arrangements, arrange meetings and provide reminders
- Other responsibilities, as agreed with the Chief Operating Officer
The ideal candidate MUST possess:-
- Proven Experience in Similar role of not less than 3 years is a MUST
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Executive, HR Administrator or relevant role
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while being able to execute with attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed and self-motivated
- Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- BSc in Office Administration or relevant field
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: – 27th March, 2019