Robeck Locks Limited was born out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality, and durability. Robeck Locks Ltd imports and distributes a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and accessories made of Brass, Stainless steel, Zinc, Iron and Aluminum to the trade and Construction companies.
- Timely preparation and reconciliation of Financial Statement.
- Reconciling of Inventories.
- Coordination of Accounts payable and Receivable.
- Credit Control and Cost Analysis.
- Setting up the Accounting System.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Keeps financial information confidential and secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Managing stock.
- Prepare budget, financial forecasts, and variances.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Review the company’s systems and analyze risk.
- Detect and prevent fraud.
- Verify the authenticity and accuracy of automated accounting documents generated by the information systems.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Monitor fixed assets and stocks.
- Ensure that all aspects of financial and resource management are efficient and effective throughout the company.
- Managing and reconciling petty cash and safe.
- Reconciling supplier and debtor statements.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly Bank reconciliation of all our Bank accounts promptly.
- Monitoring weekly actual sales with a budget to draw up performance report.
- Ensure timely payment of PAYE, VAT and other statutory payments.
- Checking the accuracy of daily lodgement on Internet Banking.
- Reporting negative and/or positive sales and expenses variance against the budget.
- Reporting negative and/or positive stock and cash variance against actual.
- To ensure all accounting processes are adhered to and to continue to develop and improve as appropriate.
- Offer financial information and support to the wider team.
- Cash-flow forecasting.
- Work to KPIs and deadlines.
- Sales and marketing.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum of HND Accounting or Business related.
- Minimum 2 years in Accounts related field.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Self-starter, team player with excellent communication skills.
- Competent with an accounting package, preferably QuickBooks.
- Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Highly motivated with a positive helpful attitude, plus energy and drive to succeed.
- Assertive, organized, methodical, efficient and able to work on own initiative.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Must live in or close proximity to Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Deadline is March 25, 2019