Functionally Reports to: Head, Finance & Accounts
Administratively reports to: Head, Finance & Accounts
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
- To perform the financial management functions in Montaigne AH Limited.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeps a record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business.
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured.
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc.
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation.
- Prepares income tax and other government reports.
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule.
- Prepares a report of daily bank lodgement.
- Prepares a report of daily bank balances.
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error-free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures
Minimum Education Qualifications
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Sound accounting knowledge
- SAGE pastel Skills
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is March 30, 2019